ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Naric Letters Recieved please suggest

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhim_singh25

UK Naric Letters Recieved please suggest

Post by bhim_singh25 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:27 am

Dear Friends,

I have received response from UK NARIC on my degree that they are not able to confirm C1 level but they are able to confirm my degree having English Language Assessment level B1.

Second is that my B.E. degree is equivalent to UK bachelor (Honours) Degree,

So Now is it ok for my tier 2 general visa English language 10 points please suggest

Or still required IELTS test

Your suggestion is valuable for me please

Regards
Bhim

jpat2002

Re: UK Naric Letters Recieved please suggest

Post by jpat2002 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:41 pm

did they specifically mention that your degree is having English language assessment level B1 in the certificate..?

bhim_singh25

Post by bhim_singh25 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:50 am

Hi Jpat,

Thanks you very much for your reply. Still i am waiting for UK Naric letter but they has been posted on 08/04/2015.
I called UK Naric last Friday and they told over phone my letter details in full description that they written on letter that this degree have English Language Assessment level B1 and in another letter that my degree is equivalent to UK Bachelor(Honours) degree clearly.

Please suggest your view

Regards
Bhim

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Mon May 11, 2015 1:34 pm

bhim_singh25 wrote:Hi Jpat,

Thanks you very much for your reply. Still i am waiting for UK Naric letter but they has been posted on 08/04/2015.
I called UK Naric last Friday and they told over phone my letter details in full description that they written on letter that this degree have English Language Assessment level B1 and in another letter that my degree is equivalent to UK Bachelor(Honours) degree clearly.

Please suggest your view

Regards
Bhim
Have you received letter from NARIC or not yet..?

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Mon May 11, 2015 1:35 pm

bhim_singh25 wrote:Hi Jpat,

Please suggest your view

Regards
Bhim
Have you received letter from NARIC or not yet..?