ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent Visa to Wife and kid

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alagesan
Newly Registered

ILR Dependent Visa to Wife and kid

Post by alagesan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:37 am

Hi,

I came from india(Nov 2009) on tier 2 work permit visa and got married on Jun 2014 and sponsored dependent visa to my wife until Jun 2016(my tier 2 visa expires that time) but last Dec 2014 i got ILR(i finished 5 yrs in t2 work permit).

Here my status is ILR now and my Wife is in T2 Dependent visa which expires on jun 2016 and wife went to india for delivery,she is india with our new baby .

Now i want apply Visa to my wife(or extend) and new born baby from india.in which category should i apply for both of them?

can i apply settlement visa to wife and baby?
If wife has to complete 5 years to get ILR then can i sponsor remaining 4 years VISA to her as she has 1 year visa now?

will our baby eligible for dependent visa if not how many maximum years i can sponsor?

can someone please help me on this ?

Thanks
Last edited by alagesan on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

rizzu155

Re: ILR Dependent Visa to Wife and kid

Post by rizzu155 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 am

alagesan wrote:can i apply settlement visa to wife and baby?

can someone please help me on this ?

Thanks
As per rule came in July 2012, your dependent is not eligible for ILR until 2019 as she needs to complete 5 years continues period as a PBS depedent.

rizzu155

Re: ILR Dependent Visa to Wife and kid

Post by rizzu155 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:48 am

I think she needs to continue with T2 dependent visa but not really sure if she would still be eligible to apply under T2 dependent as you got your ILR.