ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

blackeyed

Salary Query

Post by blackeyed » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi all, I am planning to apply ILR from Tier1. Can you please let me know do i need to show salary above 40K (i needed this band for my extension) for all 5 years ? or it can be below 40 for few years and above 40 for last 12 months only ?

thnx

blackeyed

Re: Salary Query

Post by blackeyed » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:08 am

Any help guys ? pls

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:37 am

blackeyed wrote:Hi all, I am planning to apply ILR from Tier1. Can you please let me know do i need to show salary above 40K (i needed this band for my extension) for all 5 years ? or it can be below 40 for few years and above 40 for last 12 months only ?

thnx
Hi Mate

You need to show only 12 months Salary on which you are applying No need to be earned same amount on whole 5 years.

Thanks
Regards
Kashif

blackeyed

Post by blackeyed » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:43 am

KASHIF830 wrote:
blackeyed wrote:Hi all, I am planning to apply ILR from Tier1. Can you please let me know do i need to show salary above 40K (i needed this band for my extension) for all 5 years ? or it can be below 40 for few years and above 40 for last 12 months only ?

thnx
Hi Mate

You need to show only 12 months Salary on which you are applying No need to be earned same amount on whole 5 years.

Thanks
Regards
Kashif
Thanks a lot Kashif that makes things easier for me :) .. really appreciate your quick reply.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Only during extension(s) LTR and ILR appln they will check and verify :

* Employment showing earnings
* Evidence of declared income to HMRC
* Taxes paid if slf employed

To keep things simple carry any one of the following applicable. P60/SA302/P800/Statement of Earnings