ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brp not delivered

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fact
Newly Registered

Brp not delivered

Post by Fact » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi,

My tier 2 visa has successfully approved on 27 March 2015 but still haven't received brp. My new employer has mentioned the start date as 10 May 2015 on COS. I contacted BRP delivery team about the issue and got reply as

"This is not a deliver issue as the production of BRP has been delayed due to a technical issue. This enquiry has been passed to the appropiate team who are aware of this issue and who will contact you in due course"

As i am near to the start date in new company and visa being approved. Am i allowed

1) To work for old company after 10 May 2015(I haven't yet resigned in old company).
2)If not, Can i start working for new company with out brp as i received confirmation letter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fact
Newly Registered

Re: Brp not delivered

Post by Fact » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Pls help..

talk2ram.28
BANNED

Post by talk2ram.28 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:50 pm

I suggest the best way is to contact the home office directly.
---------------------------------------
Visas, settlement and asylum - Contact the Croydon Contact Centre about asylum, settlement, extending your stay in the UK, work and study visas

Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30

I guess you need to stay a while on the line before you get connected.

Fact
Newly Registered

Post by Fact » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Thanks ram. I have tried that but still the same answer.

Advised to wait till case worker contacts.

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:46 pm

Fact wrote:Hi,

My tier 2 visa has successfully approved on 27 March 2015 but still haven't received brp. My new employer has mentioned the start date as 10 May 2015 on COS. I contacted BRP delivery team about the issue and got reply as

"This is not a deliver issue as the production of BRP has been delayed due to a technical issue. This enquiry has been passed to the appropiate team who are aware of this issue and who will contact you in due course"

As i am near to the start date in new company and visa being approved. Am i allowed

1) To work for old company after 10 May 2015(I haven't yet resigned in old company).
2)If not, Can i start working for new company with out brp as i received confirmation letter.

Hi
Did you received yr BRP card ..?? How long it took.. As am waiting for BRP card an getting same email about technical issue..!! Please Help..!!

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:21 pm

Fact wrote:Hi,

Please help..!!Please reply..