ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 ICT to ILR

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja1382

Tier2 ICT to ILR

Post by raja1382 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 am

Hi
Can you please help me on below questions

Currently I am on Tier 2 ICT visa for 5 years and eligible for ILR. My current Tier 2 ICT visa is valid till Apr 2017.
My Wife and baby came to UK in Sep 2013 and again extended their ICT dependent visa in UK that is valid until Apr 2017.
According to the new rule , I understand my wife need to stay for 5 years as she comes under the new rule [Aug 2013].
I am planning to apply my ILR in Sep 2015.

My queries are:
1. Can I apply ILR for my baby( age:2years) along with me? she is born in India.Will the 5 year rule applies to baby as well?
2. Once I move on to ILR, can my wife stay on Tier2 ICT and continue on the visa till it expire?
3. If I change my employer, will my wife Tier2 ICT is still valid? if its invalid, what visa do i need to apply, cna you let me know form name pls.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Tier2 ICT to ILR

Post by moonlight55 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:24 pm

raja1382 wrote:Hi
Can you please help me on below questions

Currently I am on Tier 2 ICT visa for 5 years and eligible for ILR. My current Tier 2 ICT visa is valid till Apr 2017.
My Wife and baby came to UK in Sep 2013 and again extended their ICT dependent visa in UK that is valid until Apr 2017.
According to the new rule , I understand my wife need to stay for 5 years as she comes under the new rule [Aug 2013].
I am planning to apply my ILR in Sep 2015.

My queries are:
1. Can I apply ILR for my baby( age:2years) along with me? she is born in India.Will the 5 year rule applies to baby as well?
yes. the rule will apply to all dependents.
2. Once I move on to ILR, can my wife stay on Tier2 ICT and continue on the visa till it expire?
She can continue on her current visa until it expires.
3. If I change my employer, will my wife Tier2 ICT is still valid? if its invalid, what visa do i need to apply, cna you let me know form name pls.
She can continue on her current visa until it expires.