ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In Branch bank statement print acceptable ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

peace84

In Branch bank statement print acceptable ?

Post by peace84 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:43 am

Hi Everyone,
I am planning to apply spouse visa beginning of next month from India.

I am providing my last 12 month bank statements and in that I have last 11 months bank statement on original bank stationary and I am currently waiting for April 2015 salary.

Once I get paid for April salary can I use in-branch bank statement print on headed paper for month April 2015(i.e. statement showing salary paid in April but printed in branch) accompanied by letter from bank manager? or shall I wait and order the original statement from bank but that takes easily 5 to 7 days to arrive.

Please can anyone tell it is safe to use in-branch bank-statement print on headed paper accompanied by letter from bank manager ?

have anyone use the in-branch print bank statement on headed paper for visa purpose? or is that any rule where home office accept in branch bank statement print ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: In Branch bank statement print acceptable ?

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:08 pm

Branch printed statements, stamped by the bank branch are acceptable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

peace84

Post by peace84 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:49 pm

CR001 wrote:Branch printed statements, stamped by the bank branch are acceptable.
@CR001
My bank (Llouyds) are no longer stamped the printed statement , but they are printing on bank headed paper and on request they giving the letter confirming printed branch-statement are correct.

have anyone use the branch printed statements in their spouse visa ? please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:06 pm

That should be fine. Alternatively apply after you get your next statement in the post.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

peace84

Post by peace84 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:10 pm

CR001 wrote:That should be fine. Alternatively apply after you get your next statement in the post.
You mean I can use the branch printed statement?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Yes, with their letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)