ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good Character Requirements - TAX question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dasha121
Newly Registered

Good Character Requirements - TAX question

Post by dasha121 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi all! Im very new to the forum! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge with regards to this tricky topic! :) I'm going to NCS next week to hand in my application for Naturalisation and while I was filling out the form I figure what to put in Good Character requirements. They ask you to provide your occupation and employer's details...

Personal Situation: I quit my day job in October 2014 and I'm not claiming benefits and I'm currently a part-time student (unemployed, looking for a job :oops: ).

Q1: Shall I just put Student in Occupation?
Q2: Do you think I might have problems because HMRC will think I've been avoiding tax?

Many-many thanks!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Good Character Requirements - TAX question

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Employment is not a requirement for citizenship. If you are a student then put student. Be truthful about your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dasha121
Newly Registered

Post by dasha121 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:23 pm

CR001 wrote:Employment is not a requirement for citizenship. If you are a student then put student. Be truthful about your circumstances.

Thank you for your advise!

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:16 am

What's that in New AN forms asking last 10 years employment record. Where can i get it ( HMRC or ??). I really don't remember as i am here last 12 years now. waiting for the reply. thamks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:56 am

Insomnia wrote:What's that in New AN forms asking last 10 years employment record. Where can i get it ( HMRC or ??). I really don't remember as i am here last 12 years now. waiting for the reply. thamks
See similar question (& answer) here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... c#p1206899
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:08 am

noajthan wrote:
Insomnia wrote:What's that in New AN forms asking last 10 years employment record. Where can i get it ( HMRC or ??). I really don't remember as i am here last 12 years now. waiting for the reply. thamks
See similar question (& answer) here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... c#p1206899

Thanks. Really Appreciate