ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visitor visa help for my indian parents please :)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neelxxshb
Newly Registered

family visitor visa help for my indian parents please :)

Post by neelxxshb » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:58 am

Hi all,
I am a British citizen and want to sponsor my parents entirely to come and visit me in the UK.
My mom visited me about 8 years back and returned back to the UK in a month. this time I want both my parents to come together.
I have purchased a ticket already for them from the month of august to december (4 n half months).
my question is -
I have about £5000 in my bank account for sponsoring them and live in a house with a spare room for them when they visit. I have two credit cards with a limit of £5000 each which I hvnt used anything off.
I can produce all the documents from my side for their sponsor but problem arises from their side --
they have 3 properties on their name with a total value of over Rs. 100,00,000 and a rental income from two of them.
1) rs. 24000 a month on mom's name by cheque and 2) rs. 8000 on my dad's name direct in the bank account BUT-
the their bank accounts are in shambles - with hardly any balance to show for or they cant produce any money to show the balance.
is it anyways I can sponsor them completely with no need for them to show their bank statements but just property papers OR can my aunt(dad's sister) sponsor them from india side and show her bank statements instead?
this is for a family visitor visa as they are not that old for dependent visa - dad - 64 yrs old and mom - 59 yrs old. they currently live in india with my brother, sis-in-law and nephew (to show family ties back home)

please helps
thanks a lot
neel

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: family visitor visa help for my indian parents please :)

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:41 am

i think u have strong chances of getting visa if u prove strong ties for them in india .and also to prove that rent money they receive is enough even if their is no big amount in their banks .as i just received my father approval a day before and it was rejected before due to the reason that his bank statement is not attached.the problem is my father business account doesn't have much money although there are many big transaction coming and going due to business .my father explain that in covering letter and also attach the separate saving account statement so he got visa without any problem .also if u give me your email i will send you the letter which your parents can use to clarify their side i am sure it will be very helpful for you
ss

neelxxshb
Newly Registered

Re: family visitor visa help for my indian parents please :)

Post by neelxxshb » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 pm

thanks a lot :)
i have sent you a email
regards
neel