ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required regarding submission of docs

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

floxkp
Newly Registered

Help required regarding submission of docs

Post by floxkp » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:28 am

Hello,

My sister and mother are applying for a general visit visa ( now known as standard visa ) and my mother will be bearing the cost of this trip and i have stated this in a covering letter and added my sister as her companion on her visit in the online form.

Now my question is, do I provide photocopies of all the documents being used for my mother's visa (financial details etc) in a seperate folder along with my sister's application or will one set be enough for both? I have taken appointment for both at the same date and time as well.

I should also add that in the new guideline document (https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -documents) states:-

if you are applying as a family/group you do not need to provide multiple copies of the same documents

Any help would be much appreciated :mrgreen: