ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ireland visa for pakistani husband and wife is Russian

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGirl

ireland visa for pakistani husband and wife is Russian

Post by DublinGirl » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:58 pm

hi there, my friend recently got married in pakistan she is Russian with Russian passport and she has stamp 4 she wanted to know what are the chances for her pakistani husband to get spouse visa for ireland and what his husband and herself have to make sure to make a good visa application. Has anyone came across with this type of visa Russian wife living in ireland and his husband is pakistani living in pakistan...please comment so she could get some info on this what she need to send to her husband for his visa application.
thanks....

manchester/irlend
Newly Registered

Re: ireland visa for pakistani husband and wife is Russian

Post by manchester/irlend » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi am British citizen currently consedring moving to irlend with my egyption husband,
i read into visa requirment and your husband needs to apply online and then mention that its an application based on the EU treaty right,
then he needs to prove that he is married to a person who is part of the EU i.e your passport,then a marriage certificate.
and his passport, along that you either have to submit a declearation to state that you will be using your movement write once the visa is granted or prove that you already live their. and the fee for application will be free also
please let me no how you get on

good luck

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ireland visa for pakistani husband and wife is Russian

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 pm

I usually avoid commenting on the Ireland forum, but in this case the member with the Stamp 4 permit is Russian and not an EU national.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.