ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visa Refused - Can I reapply immediately?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aleem_ak
Newly Registered

UK Visa Refused - Can I reapply immediately?

Post by aleem_ak » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:25 pm

We applied for UK General Visitor visa for 10 days, and were refused:

You have submitted an employment letter to confirm your occupation in KSA. Although your employment letter details your income, the bank statement you have submitted does not reflect your income. You claim an income of SAR xxxxxx. Whilst I acknowledge you may not be paid directly into your bank account, you have not demonstrated regular deposits in amounts matching your income. As you have not substantiated this income through clear evidence I consider that the documents you have submitted, in isolation, do not reasonably demonstrate your own circumstances in KSA.
As I have been unable to ascertain your financial circumstances and specifically your income in KSA, I am not satisfied that you have reasonably demonstrated that are travelling to the UK solely for the period and purpose you state (paragraph 41 (i) and (ii)). I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all the requirements of the relevant Paragraph of the UK Immigration rules
We are all Indian nationals living in Saudi Arabia, and applied there.

In 2012, I applied for a Family Visit C visa for UK and received the visa but did not travel.

I did not bother much as I was a bit overconfident that I would be granted the visa.

I am thinking of reapplying and will do the following:

Submit the payslips (that will show the Gross Salary and the amount deposited in bank account). A big reason from the mentioned salary versus "deposited in bank amount" is that I get Housing Allowance for six months in January and June. This is deducted from salary every month, and the deposits will always be less than what is shown on company letter.

Also I got bonuses twice in span of four months, and it was through bank deposits by company, and I will also get a company letter justifying the payment made to me.

My intention is to visit London tourist attractions and my uncle, who is recovering from cancer treatment.

Also, I want to do the following:

Instead of hotel booking (as in the previous application) I plan to get a letter from my uncle (father's real brother, who is a UK national) for accommodation. (This would not match with previous application, where I showed hotel bookings.)
I am thinking of applying for myself first and once I get my visa I will apply for my kids. This will be again mismatch, as in previous (rejected) application I said that my wife and kids would be travelling with me.
Again I will state that I have no intention of staying in UK, as I have a fairly good job and I am sure I will not get such a job in UK.

Can anyone suggest what should I do especially on the two issues (no hotel bookings but letter of invitation for accommodation and food, and applying myself first and then for the rest of the family)?

This time I will try to be meticulous as I do not want to face another rejection.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: UK Visa Refused - Can I reapply immediately?

Post by SSWSZ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:23 pm

U can apply very next day if u have the ans . My suggestion is if they reject on the points u mention then only clarify that and apply again with explanation without changing circumstances like invitation letter it will create more doubts as why u never mention that u have relatives where u can stay also they will check if that person has enough room to accommodate u so better stick to your objection as they already explor your case whatever objection they have they told u .

My both parents and brother apply for visit visa in last month and first it was rejected because of two reason as 3 people going so will not come back and other is they want my father business statement . So we cover these objection by applying seperately by dropping my brother visa attach all the proof of strong ties to country like all kids passport copy etc and also attach the bank statement and saving statement with explanation letter. . So thank god first my mom got approval then we apply for my father and 3 days ago he also get approval. Hope this will help u
ss

aleem_ak
Newly Registered

Post by aleem_ak » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Thanks ! I believe I would go with your advice.

pelican2016

Post by pelican2016 » Tue May 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi Aleem,

My brother is also planning to apply for visit visa from KSA and it will really help if you can suggest him related to documentation for applying the visa from KSA(I am on Tier 1 general visa valid till 2018 and my brother is from India working in KSA).

Appreciate if you can PM me your details which I will pass onto my brother?

Thanks
Raz