ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa rejected based on another applicant

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

terriblescream
Pakistan

Visa rejected based on another applicant

Post by terriblescream » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Hello,

My sister-in-law and Mother-in-Law applied for General Visit Visa on 10th April 2015 from Lahore and today we received the outcome. Both rejected at Abu Dhabi

My sister in law refusal reads

"You have applied for a visa along with your mother. I note that her visa application has been refused since she did not satisfy the ECO that her circumstances are as she claims. Therefore I am not satisfied that your circumstances are also as you have claimed. I am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel to the United Kingdom now. As a result I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry to the United Kingdom as a visitor or that you intend to leave at the end of your proposed visit. 41(i)(ii)

I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant Paragraphs(s) of the United Kingdom Immigration rules."

Documents Submitted:
College Enrollment Letter
Previous Travel History to UAE
Sponsorship Letter
Sponsorship Declaration
Letter from Landlord
Property Document Tenanty
Sponsor Bank Statements
Sponsor Employment Letter
Sponsor Payslips (last 6 Months)
Fathers Property Documents in Pakistan
Fathers Employment Letter
List of relatives in Pakistan

The mother in law refusal is

We tried contacting your sponsor but we were unable to reach your sponsor meaning that we are unable to confirm their sponsorship to you.

You state in your application form that you are supported by your spouse and as evidence of your circumstances you have submitted your marriage ceritifcate, sponose passport copy, letter of support, spouse employer letter, evidence of your daughters education and property ownership doucments. From the documents I am not satisfied with your familys personal and financial circumstances. These doucments alone do not indicate how you support yoruself and your family.

I did not receive any call on my mobile/landline no voice mail. My employer did not receive a call either

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Visa rejected based on another applicant

Post by terriblescream » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:25 pm

any help or views will be appreciated.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:14 pm

1 thing u never write is bank statement if these are attached or not ?? Only bank statement can prove living circumstances like money earn and expenses . Second yes if the main applicant is refused then the dependent travelling app will also be refused . About call they are calling every time like in my case my both parents visa rejected then applied again and I received calls every time so check the number u provide . It's up to them some times they call on mobile and sometimes on landline .
ss

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:03 pm

It wasn't dependent application. They both are adults and form a separate application I believe. My sister in law is 18+ so in my view her application should be considered in its own merits.

There were no bank statements from their side because she is in college and still studying so no account. With my mother in law she is housewife and should you think her spouse bank statement should be submitted??? what if they don't have too as I'm sponsoring the visit? Not having account means no UK visa ? Spouse employer confirmed salary and means of payment = cash. This maybe highly doubtful to countries like Pakistan but then Immigration Rules allow your trip to be sponsored so thats the whole point

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:04 pm

SSWSZ wrote:1 thing u never write is bank statement if these are attached or not ?? Only bank statement can prove living circumstances like money earn and expenses . Second yes if the main applicant is refused then the dependent travelling app will also be refused . About call they are calling every time like in my case my both parents visa rejected then applied again and I received calls every time so check the number u provide . It's up to them some times they call on mobile and sometimes on landline .
What were the reasons? Did they issue second time? What do they ask on the call ?

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Yes bank statements are must even if you r sponsoring them . U r sponsoring for visit so they want to want to know how they are surviving in Pakistan . It's the main point that shows strong ties and the fact u are musch establish there and have no interest in UK other then visiting daughter .. As u said your self ur SIL is not working it means she is dependent on someone and traveling with mother so in our culture she is dependent u have to prove the same way otherwise how can she survive in her home country ??? Big Q . Yes my parents got visa second time . My mother is also a house wife living in gulf country but we r from pak . She attach my father documents and letter from my father that he has no objection if his wife use that money she has full excess to money .
ss