ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on ILR Applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kavi14
Newly Registered

Questions on ILR Applications

Post by kavi14 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Hello All,

I'm applying ILR in few months time, have following questions.

1. Do i (Main Applicant) need to get UK NARIC certificate for my english langugaue. Please note, i am the main applicant and have never got one certificate before as part of my initial and extending my visa in the past.

2. The following snippet says, i need to take print out of point-based-system. But since 6th April 2015, Tier1 General is removed from the dropdown - https://www.points.homeoffice.gov.uk/gu ... ment.faces

"a printout from the points-based calculator with the equivalent level of your degree and the level of English"
from below URL
https://www.gov.uk/english-language/degrees-in-english

As before, everyone in this forum are so helpful and no words for thanking you all.

Ta
K

kshahzadi

Re: Questions on ILR Applications

Post by kshahzadi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:33 am

Hi,if u have uk degree that is enough.you donot need any thing if you are on long residency

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 am

kshahzadi wrote:Hi,if u have uk degree that is enough.you donot need any thing if you are on long residency
The OP is applying based on 5 years of Tier 1 General.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kavi14
Newly Registered

Post by kavi14 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:46 am

kshahzadi wrote:Hi,if u have uk degree that is enough.you donot need any thing if you are on long residency
Thanks for your reply. I studied my post graduation from outside UK.