ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Points to Claim for ILR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anumkh

Points to Claim for ILR

Post by anumkh » Mon May 04, 2015 7:46 am

Morning All Members,

I am going to apply ILR after 5 year completion on Tier 1 (G). In my 1st Tier 1 General application i have claimed 30 points for income and has been awarded. on my extension i have claimed 25 points for income and has been awarded. I am going to claim 25 points for earning again in ILR application. I am wondering if there is any problem in my ILR application as now a days Home office is refusing lot applications on the basis of previous evidences etc. Is there any problem not to claim 30 points in ILR application?

Regards

Anumkh

anumkh

Re: Points to Claim for ILR

Post by anumkh » Mon May 04, 2015 9:55 am

Hi all,

let me simplify my question. does it mandatory to claim same income every time i.e Time of 1st application, time of extension and for ILR. In my case its not and i am worried. Please do reply.

Regards

Anum

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Mon May 04, 2015 9:59 am

Morning ,

You will get the points for any income claimed provided it is backed by required documents.

If you have provided correct documents in past and your current ILR application is valid then you don't have to worry at all.

They will only refuse the ILR if deception/false documents are used to obtain previous visa or extensions

Ta
Honey

anumkh

Post by anumkh » Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 am

Dear ' honey2008'

Thank you for your reply. No its not the case of wrong/false documents. previously i was doing 2 jobs and earning more money. but from last 15-16 months i am working only for 1 company so i am confuse because my income has been reduced compare to my past income. but thanks for the clarification :-)

Regards

Anum

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:07 am

Income can go up and down depending on circumstances so I don't see any problem at all with your ILR application

Don't worry about this.

Best of Luck

Ta
Honey