ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents checklist - please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kg_1218

ILR documents checklist - please help

Post by kg_1218 » Wed May 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi, I will be applying ILR in 2 weeks with my dependents (Spouse and Child). I would appreciate if you guys review the below and let me know if I missed anything.

- Covering letter
- Set (O) Form
- Payment Sheet

- Photos (mine, my spouse and child)
- 3 Passports (mine, my spouse and child)
- 3 BRPs (mine, my spouse and child)

- Life in UK certificates (mine and my spouse)
- Master degree certificates (mine and my spouse)
- PBS printout to prove our degree awarded 10 points for English

- Payslips (from 01-Apr-2014 to 31-March-2015 = 12 months)
- Employer letter confirming my salaries (from 01-Apr-2014 to 31-March-2015 = 12 months)
- Bank statements (from 01-Apr-2014 to till date)
- P60 forms for 5 years

- Marriage certificate
- Last 3 years tenancy agreement (my/spouse names)
- Last 3 years council tax bills (my/spouse names)
- Last 3 years water bills (my/spouse names)

- Child birth certificate (was born in outside UK)

1. Last month (April), I joined in the new company. I am showing my previous earnings from 01-Apr-2014 to 31-March-2015 as I dont want to mess up by providing payslips from 2 different employers. I think it should be fine, please confirm??

2. Employer (previous) letter confirming my salaries dated on 1st April 2015, do you think it should be fine??

3. My total absences outside UK is 52 days. I have asked my previous employer to provide a letter but no response so far. I think I can provide a personal letter detailing my absences (if they have not provided) and also submit previous employer experience letter stated my start/end date??

4. I think only birth certificate (passport and brp) should be enough for my child??

5. I am planning to register british citizen for my 2nd child who was born in UK, so I'm skipping ILR for my 2nd child. Do you think I need to mention this in the covering letter??

Please could you response to the above queries?

Thanks in advance

kg_1218

Re: ILR documents checklist - please help

Post by kg_1218 » Fri May 08, 2015 11:37 am

I would be happy and bit relaxed if you guys say OK to the mentioned documents. I would appreciate if anyone response to my queries as well.

Thanks

kg_1218

Post by kg_1218 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:04 pm

kg_1218 wrote:Hi, I will be applying ILR in 2 weeks with my dependents (Spouse and Child). I would appreciate if you guys review the below and let me know if I missed anything.

- Covering letter
- Set (O) Form
- Payment Sheet

- Employer letter confirming my salaries (from 01-Apr-2014 to 31-March-2015 = 12 months)
- P60 forms for 5 years

- Marriage certificate

1. Last month (April), I joined in the new company. I am showing my previous earnings from 01-Apr-2014 to 31-March-2015 as I dont want to mess up by providing payslips from 2 different employers. I think it should be fine, please confirm??

2. Employer (previous) letter confirming my salaries dated on 1st April 2015, do you think it should be fine??

3. My total absences outside UK is 52 days. I have asked my previous employer to provide a letter but no response so far. I think I can provide a personal letter detailing my absences (if they have not provided) and also submit previous employer experience letter stated my start/end date??

4. I think only birth certificate (passport and brp) should be enough for my child??

5. I am planning to register british citizen for my 2nd child who was born in UK, so I'm skipping ILR for my 2nd child. Do you think I need to mention this in the covering letter??

Thanks in advance
Just to update: -- I received absence letter from my employer, so personal letter not required.

Seniors/Gurus, Could anyone response to other queries please as I have got PEO appointment this week?

Thanks

tierone_extension

Post by tierone_extension » Sun May 10, 2015 2:35 pm

kg_1218 wrote:
kg_1218 wrote:Hi, I will be applying ILR in 2 weeks with my dependents (Spouse and Child). I would appreciate if you guys review the below and let me know if I missed anything.

- Covering letter
- Set (O) Form
- Payment Sheet

- P60 forms for 5 years

- Marriage certificate

Thanks in advance
Just to update: -- I received absence letter from my employer, so personal letter not required.

Seniors/Gurus, Could anyone response to other queries please as I have got PEO appointment this week?

Thanks
Hi,
you are applying with wife and child so don't forget to take print out of pages 63,64 and 65 and attach with main form (this is for ur second dependant)

kg_1218

Post by kg_1218 » Mon May 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Thanks mate. Yes, I have filled the additional pages for my 2nd dependent.

Do you think the documents mentioned above are fine?