ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirement - Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MattCurry90
Newly Registered

Post by MattCurry90 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:08 am

Sorry first of all to just piggy back on the back of this post but I am an English National 24, I work full time and earn £13,790 before tax from my main employment, I have recently taken on an extra 20 hour a week position worth £6,790 a year. Both of these jobs are what you call "non salaried" although both are contracted to the hours specified above dkes that affect the amount that qualifies towards the financial requirement or not?. Do I meet the financial requirements to bring my Brazilian fiance here to England?

I am aware that I will have to be working this new position for 6months prior to application

Can anyone offer any sort of clarity on this for me? Thank you

MattCurry90
Newly Registered

Re: Financial Requirement - Spouse visa

Post by MattCurry90 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:20 am

Sorry first of all to just piggy back on the back of this post but I am an English National 24, I work full time and earn £13,790 before tax from my main employment, I have recently taken on an extra 20 hour a week position worth £6,790 a year. Both of these jobs are what you call "non salaried" although both are contracted to the hours specified above dkes that affect the amount that qualifies towards the financial requirement or not?. Do I meet the financial requirements to bring my Brazilian fiance here to England?

I am aware that I will have to be working this new position for 6months prior to application

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Fri May 08, 2015 4:10 am

MattCurry90 wrote:Sorry first of all to just piggy back on the back of this post but I am an English National 24, I work full time and earn £13,790 before tax from my main employment, I have recently taken on an extra 20 hour a week position worth £6,790 a year. Both of these jobs are what you call "non salaried" although both are contracted to the hours specified above dkes that affect the amount that qualifies towards the financial requirement or not?. Do I meet the financial requirements to bring my Brazilian fiance here to England?

You will be fine if you make 9300 in 6 months to qualify under non salaried category, provided all other requirements are met.

Stars07
Newly Registered

Post by Stars07 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:13 pm

hello ...
need help in my below situation
does this 3 jobs cover spouse visa requirement?
at moment i m doing one job A
2 jobs B and C finish,...
I will cover financial requirement like below is OK?
Earning From Job A
Earning Months
Feb/March/April 2015
TOTAL £5366.
Still on this job
----------------------------------------------------
on holidays from 1st Oct 2014 to 15 Dec 2014
----------------------------------------------------
Earning From Job B
Earning Months
From May 2014 to February 2015
TOTAL £12383.
2 weekly payment
Job finish in February 2015
-------------------------------------
Earning From job C
Earning Months
From April 2014 To November 2014
Total £10812.
Monthly payment
Job finish in November 2014
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
From these 3 job
From April 2014 To April 2015
Total Earning Is £28561.
should i need all this payslips with application?
what is time line ?

your reply and help will be highly appreciate

Thanks

MattCurry90
Newly Registered

Post by MattCurry90 » Sat May 16, 2015 2:32 am

Rayking wrote:
MattCurry90 wrote:Sorry first of all to just piggy back on the back of this post but I am an English National 24, I work full time and earn £13,790 before tax from my main employment, I have recently taken on an extra 20 hour a week position worth £6,790 a year. Both of these jobs are what you call "non salaried" although both are contracted to the hours specified above dkes that affect the amount that qualifies towards the financial requirement or not?. Do I meet the financial requirements to bring my Brazilian fiance here to England?

You will be fine if you make 9300 in 6 months to qualify under non salaried category, provided all other requirements are met.
I have just worked it out at £9,391 (before tax) I will have earned in the 6months as you stated above, will they work it out on my Gross Pay or is it worked out on the earnings after tax deductions etc?

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Sat May 16, 2015 12:55 pm

MattCurry90 wrote:
Rayking wrote:

I have just worked it out at £9,391 (before tax) I will have earned in the 6months as you stated above, will they work it out on my Gross Pay or is it worked out on the earnings after tax deductions etc?
It's your earning before tax.