ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same day enquiry on long term residence ( please help )

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MIL3STON3
Newly Registered

Same day enquiry on long term residence ( please help )

Post by MIL3STON3 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:26 am

Hi,

I am completing my lawfully 10 years on 5th of September this year, my question is CAN I APPLY FOR SAME DAY APPOINTMENT 28 DAYS PRIOR TO 5th of September ?????

and my other question is that i already proved my English test ( IELTS) in 2010,when i made an application for TIER 1 general,so do i need to take an English test again or can i submit same IELTS test i did in 2010.

advice will be much appreciated

Nav

WR1

Re: Same day enquiry on long term residence ( please help )

Post by WR1 » Sun May 10, 2015 9:02 am

Have you read through the SET (LR) form and its corresponding guidance notes. The guidance notes clearly states you can apply 28 days prior to completing your qualifying period.

With regards to IELTS, it will still be acceptable for ILR considering you have used it in a previous application.

LIUK required in addition to English B1.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

MIL3STON3
Newly Registered

Re: Same day enquiry on long term residence ( please help )

Post by MIL3STON3 » Fri May 15, 2015 11:20 am

WR1 wrote:Have you read through the SET (LR) form and its corresponding guidance notes. The guidance notes clearly states you can apply 28 days prior to completing your qualifying period.

With regards to IELTS, it will still be acceptable for ILR considering you have used it in a previous application.

LIUK required in addition to English B1.
THANKS ALOT