ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval Letter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Approval Letter

Post by 110 » Mon May 11, 2015 7:04 am

Hello folks,

Those who have recently got naturalization approval, can you kindly check your approval letter and see if they have asked for Photographs to be included with the 950 fees and original gnib card.

A friend of mine recently got approval, the letter mentions she needs to send 950 euros fees, the original GNIC card and she should write down her application number at the back of the envelope but no request to send photographs.

can someone who have recently got thier approval confirm if that is the same case with them.

thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Approval Letter

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon May 11, 2015 8:21 am

She would need to send photographs otherwise how can her pic would be applied to the naturalization certificate. This might be an error from the department. To avoid delay on her application she should include fee+Original GNIB card+photos. This is a normal practice on every application

Re: Approval Letter

Post by 110 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:01 am

I have got confirmation from another member "Kunsky" that she/he got the same letter, no request for photographs on his/her approval letter either.

I have asked this question again to get replies from a wider audience who recently got approved as it seems they have changed the process and its probably not a mistake, my intention is to find out from other members if they sent the photographs anyway even though they were not requested or they just sent what was requested....

sometimes sending them more info then what is required also hurts...so just want to get some assurances from other members.

thank you folks.