ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa-Accomodation Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PariJ
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa-Accomodation Question

Post by PariJ » Mon May 11, 2015 9:39 am

Hi ,

I am planning to re apply for my Spouse's visa later this week. I have a question around 2.7 in Appendix2 Accomodation detail

2.7 Does anyone, other than your sponsor, live in the property?

I live in rented 1 bed flat since Feb and current lease expires next year.I am the sole tenant as per the agreement and i pay all the bills. The flat is 578 Sq ft with decent sized living room and bedroom.Currently my brother stays temporarily with me in my apartment as a guest and he planning to vacate end of this month

do i need to answer "yes" to 2.7 and submit house inspection report ? Since my brother used my current address for his electoral registration.

If answer is "Yes", i wil wait till end of the month. Please advise.

Cheers
Pari

Rayking

Re: Spouse Visa-Accomodation Question

Post by Rayking » Mon May 11, 2015 6:49 pm

No should be the answer, don't complicate something simple. Your brother doesn't pay any rent with landlord, does he?

PariJ
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa-Accomodation Question

Post by PariJ » Mon May 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi Rayking,

thanks, No my brother does not pay.I pay the rent,council and utility bills.

Cheers