ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WRS - first 12 months - company name changed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

danski
Newly Registered

WRS - first 12 months - company name changed

Post by danski » Mon May 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi all,

Wonder if somebody knows answer for my question.... maybe similar cases?

I am polish citizen. Going to apply for naturalization exercising Treaty Rights for 5 years etc. Have been in uninterrupted employment since August 2004 but after reading some threads here have now some concerns about my application.

I started work in Company1 in August 2004, registered under WRS (Company1 name) and have been working there until 2006. After that have uninterrupted employment until now in couple of other organizations.

Potential problem is the first 12 months.... In Dec 2004 Company1 merged with another organization and went through name change to Company2. It means that my P60 for 2004 shows Company2 name and not Company1 as on WRS certificate. I have all pay sleeps for 2004 and 2005 and they show continues employment - simply one month company name changes to Company2 on my payslips (there is clear continuity in salary and tax accumulation on payslips). so for August ,Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec it is Company1 then it changes to Company2.

At that time did not think about informing HO about any changes - especially that from my perspective there were none - i was in the same job and only company name changed. Any views how HO would look at this? Would they accept that I was in uninterrupted employment with the same company for 12 months (payslips...)? Without it I can't exercise Treaty Rights.

Rgds

Danski