ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A decision has been made on your application email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

edwinuk

A decision has been made on your application email

Post by edwinuk » Tue May 12, 2015 8:24 am

Hi All,

Has anyone received an email similar to below? And what are the chances that it is approved?

The suspense is killing me :shock:

---

Subject: Your Visa Application from UK Visas and Immigration

Dear Name

Application Reference : GWFXXXXXXXXX

A decision has been made on your application and your documents are being returned to the Visa Application Centre (VAC). You will be contacted again by the VAC once these documents have been received and they are ready for you to collect. If you have chosen to have your documents couriered to you, these will be despatched by the VAC once they have been received.

Please do not attend the application centre until you have been contacted by the VAC. UKVI contact details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Manila

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: A decision has been made on your application email

Post by CR001 » Tue May 12, 2015 8:31 am

It is their standard response once they have assessed and completed the application regardless of refusal or approval. The applicant will have to wait to see the outcome once they collect their documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

edwinuk

Post by edwinuk » Wed May 13, 2015 9:33 am

God this long wait is killing me lol. It's just not fair! haha!

keby1mhr
Newly Registered

Post by keby1mhr » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:54 am

Hey,

I received exactly the same email this morning. Hows yours? is your visa granted?

karteekPR
Newly Registered

Post by karteekPR » Tue May 31, 2016 2:36 pm

Hey I got the following e- mail today and I am really tensed and clueless about the decision... Kindly help me out since it's freaking me out

Your Reference: NEW DELHI / ********

31/05/2016

Dear xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been dispatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for them to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

Yours sincerely
UK Visas and Immigration
South and South East Asia Region

PLEASE NOTE: This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number ## VAF No. ##.

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************
Last edited by noajthan on Tue May 31, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal info

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue May 31, 2016 2:38 pm

CR001 wrote:It is their standard response once they have assessed and completed the application regardless of refusal or approval. The applicant will have to wait to see the outcome once they collect their documents.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Mo Al-dahhan
Newly Registered

Post by Mo Al-dahhan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi everyone.
My experience is: if you receive an email stating that your passport has been dispatched then it is a good news. If you get your passport back without this email then it is a bad news. This is my experience with UKVI in Amman.

Theposhspice
Newly Registered

Post by Theposhspice » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:35 pm

I applied for tourist visa through priority vfs toronto on Ap20 2017 and received this on the 21 April 2017 from
NEYOZVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk
Dear applicant your application for visa has been received by U.K. Visas and immigration. Ukvi. In New York and has been assembled for assessment.
Then it goes on to say ukvi may call or email additional information questions etc etc
Then it said do not reply this is an automatic response.

Theposhspice
Newly Registered

Post by Theposhspice » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Can anyone else tell me if they received an application received confirmation and what is the wording.

JABC
Newly Registered

Post by JABC » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Can any one help.....

I have received same message as below for my UK visa on 20th April.

However as of today I have not received another message for documents collection. It's been 4 working days since I received first email (confirming decision has been made).

Normally documents dispatch next working day after receiving first email.

Any one has any idea about similar situation?

Theposhspice
Newly Registered

Post by Theposhspice » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:35 pm

What was the first email u received. And did u receive SMS. Can u post exact details

prasadraavi
Newly Registered

Post by prasadraavi » Wed May 24, 2017 4:31 pm

I have received the same message today. Can anyone help me with the interpretation of this mail. Approved or Refused?

Dear Customer

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been dispatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for them to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

It is important you do not go to the VAC straight away as your passport may not be ready to collect for up to 48 hours. Please use the link below to check the exact collection times for your location.

Details on collection times at the Visa Application centre are available at:

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/India/applicationcentre.html

Yours sincerely
UK Visas and Immigration

PLEASE NOTE: This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number ## VAF No. ##.

Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:48 pm

prasadraavi wrote:I have received the same message today. Can anyone help me with the interpretation of this mail. Approved or Refused?*
No one can tell you, wait to collect passport to see.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Stu0102
Newly Registered

Post by Stu0102 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:53 am

karteekPR wrote:Hey I got the following e- mail today and I am really tensed and clueless about the decision... Kindly help me out since it's freaking me out

31/05/2016

Yours sincerely
UK Visas and Immigration

I received the same email. Is your visa granted?

Gag Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Gag Singh » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:08 am

Hello Guys..
Any idea how many days UKVI is taking to get the decision.??
i am from new delhi and i applied on 1st june but till yet no reply.
eveytime i applied earlier i got my reply in 3 to 4 days.

Gag Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Gag Singh » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:12 am

How many days did they took for your application.???
karteekPR wrote:Hey I got the following e- mail today and I am really tensed and clueless about the decision... Kindly help me out since it's freaking me out

31/05/2016

Yours sincerely
UK Visas and Immigration

abhishekb
Newly Registered

Post by abhishekb » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Gag Singh wrote:Hello Guys..
Any idea how many days UKVI is taking to get the decision.??
i am from new delhi and i applied on 1st june but till yet no reply.
eveytime i applied earlier i got my reply in 3 to 4 days.
Hello Gag Singh..

I have also applied for Business Visa on May 31st in Mumbai and have not heard anything yet. Same as you earlier when I applied for it, I used to receive a response in a few days. Please can you let me know when you get any further information this, also what kind of Visa you have applied and have you applied for priority service?

Gag Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Gag Singh » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello Abhishek,
I have applied for standard visitors visa and no its an normal application.
What about you have u applied on priority service.?
Dont worry will keep you updated for any further information upon my application.

abhishekb
Newly Registered

Post by abhishekb » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:38 pm

I also have submitted a standard application, non-priority.

Gag Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Gag Singh » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:40 pm

U too do let me know when so ever you get an update upon ur application..

abhishekb
Newly Registered

Post by abhishekb » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Sure Thing..Nothing as of now..no emails.
Also, while applying, I asked them to subscribe me for SMS notification, they said they have stopped SMS notifications for now. Since, I submitted the documents and biometric I have not received any single email or information. Is it the same with you?

Gag Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Gag Singh » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Yes the very same with me.. they said they are not opting sms because of some technical issue.. and yes no emails from the time i have applied..
Seems this is the problem everywhere

abhishekb
Newly Registered

Post by abhishekb » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:13 am

No news as of now, still waiting...this wait has become frustrating. :?

Gag Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Gag Singh » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:20 am

True I totally agree upon that..
But no other option apart from waiting..
Last day for this week so hope for good may be you get today..

abhishekb
Newly Registered

Post by abhishekb » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Its end of the day today and no update today as well. Lets see it on Monday now.