ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor visa from Pakistan - Decision query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali933

Family Visitor visa from Pakistan - Decision query

Post by ali933 » Tue May 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi All,

I need an advise as I have applied visitor visa for my mother in law and today I have received below email today 12/05/2015 and I am just trying to figure out what decision have been made.

"Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service). "

also before that I had rec: an email on 10/05/2015 from them mentioning that Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

and today then have sent above email ..

does this means that application has been approved ?? can some one tell from the experience.

Please share...

Kind Regards

ali933

Re: Family Visitor visa from Pakistan - Decision query

Post by ali933 » Tue May 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi All,

I need an advise as I have applied visitor visa for my mother in law,I have received below email today 12/05/2015 and I am just trying to figure out what decision have been made.

"Dear Customer,

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier (if you selected this optional service). "

also before that I had rec: an email on 10/05/2015 from them mentioning that "Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards. "

and today thy have sent above email that application has been concluded

does this means that application has been approved ?? can some one tell from the experience.

Please share...

Kind Regards

Azeem007
Newly Registered

Post by Azeem007 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:40 pm

hi ali,

today i receievd the same email for my parents visa
saying: Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.
have you got your visa for your mother in law??

Poppyuk
Newly Registered

Post by Poppyuk » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:06 am

Asalam O Alaikum,
I applied for my mother visit visa for 2 years ( 29-05-2015 ). Received an email that application arrived in embassy 05-06-2015 and received call from Home office on 09-06-2015. Now (13-06-2015) I received the same email like you guys ;

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will notify you when your application has been concluded, and you will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.

My mother has visited me last year ( January-February 2014 ) on a six month UK visit visa. She had a French schengen visa and visit France in 2012 for a month. When I applied her visit visa (six months UK) in 2013 I had same call for verification and same questions from Home office. Hopefully this time she will get the visa as well Insha Allah.
Please update me regarding your cases.
Thanks

Poppyuk
Newly Registered

Post by Poppyuk » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:12 am

ali933 wrote:Hi All,

I need an advise as I have applied visitor visa for my mother in law and today I have received below email today 12/05/2015 and I am just trying to figure out what decision have been made.

"Dear Customer,

also before that I had rec: an email on 10/05/2015 from them mentioning that Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

and today then have sent above email ..

Please share...

Kind Regards
Did your mother-in-law get the visa? please let us know.
Many thanks