ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority Services

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

claraluh
United Kingdom

Priority Services

Post by claraluh » Thu May 14, 2015 11:33 am

Hello Everyone,

Does anybody know if I can pay for Priority Services when applying for a Spouse Visa from Belgium???
On their website it doesn't say anything about settlement applications, only non-settlement.

Many Thanks.

WR1

Re: Priority Services

Post by WR1 » Thu May 14, 2015 4:39 pm

The UKVI don't offer priority service to all countries and some countries only have the non-settlement priority service but not for settlement.

If there is no information for settlement priority service but there is for non-settlement, then chances are this service is not offered for settlement purposes.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided