ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help !!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

himanshugtm
Newly Registered
India

Urgent Help !!

Post by himanshugtm » Fri May 15, 2015 3:33 pm

We have applied for dependent of a settled person visa on the 2nd April. After nearly a month and half, we have received an email asking for the following :-

"This refers to your application for entry clearance to the United Kingdom. In order to process your application further, you are requested to provide the following documentation:

Original payslips, bank statement and letter from employer. "

Has anyone experienced this before ? And, what documents you submitted?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent Help !!

Post by Casa » Fri May 15, 2015 3:38 pm

These documents are essential. Didn't you submit any financial/employment evidence? You're extremely lucky that you've been given the chance to provide the evidence instead of a straight refusal. You need to submit the most recent bank statements and pay slips covering the last 6 months.These must be original. Also a letter from your employer on company headed paper confirming your salary and terms of employment
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.