ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB certificate have 15 days before expiration can submit?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

TB certificate have 15 days before expiration can submit?

Post by humbleguy » Sat May 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Hey
The TB certificate has about 10 days remaining before it expires. Can I submit the application with this? this a settlement visa application

WR1

Re: TB certificate have 15 days before expiration can submit

Post by WR1 » Sat May 16, 2015 7:24 pm

As long as the TB certificate is valid at the time of application, you should be fine.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Sat May 16, 2015 9:40 pm

WR1 wrote:As long as the TB certificate is valid at the time of application, you should be fine.
yea so the TB test expires on 11 June, and I plan to submit this application around 29 May. I am still nervous tho. Do you have to have a valid certificate when you enter the UK?

WR1

Post by WR1 » Sat May 16, 2015 10:29 pm

The TB certificate only needs to be valid at the time of application.

There is no requirement for the TB certificate to be valid in order to enter the UK.

By the time my other half entered the UK on a spouse visa, the TB certificate had already expired and it was not an issue.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Sat May 16, 2015 10:30 pm

WR1 wrote:The TB certificate only needs to be valid at the time of application.

There is no requirement for the TB certificate to be valid in order to enter the UK.

By the time my other half entered the UK on a spouse visa, the TB certificate had already expired and it was not an issue.
that is such a relief to hear!!!! thank you soo much