ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years long residency suggetions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrvemuri

ILR 10 years long residency suggetions

Post by mrvemuri » Mon May 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Dear Members, Gurus, Moderators

Please read and give me suggetions

I came to UK on SEP-2005 as student and left to home country on 29-November-2009 (visa expires 30-november-2009), and requested the university to send me the visa extension letter. They took longer to respond and sent the visa extension letter very late. In the mean time my wife had got the tier-4 general and I applied as dependent and came back to UK on 25th of May. My total stay in my home country was 177 days.

18 September-2005 to 29 November-2009 STUDENT

25 May- 2010 to April- 2012 TIER-4 DEPENDENT

April- 2012 to August- 2014 PSW DEPENDENT

September 2014 to now TIER-2 DEPENDENT

My points are

1) My PSW and TIER-2 dependent visas counts for the ILR

2) Is this gap of 177 days going to be a problem to get the ILR (I am worrying about the grounds of leaving the country with no intention to come back) But I am having the email conversations between my self and university to prove the intention to comeback.

3) I have two traffic offences one of them was driving with out proper licence and other fail to supply the driver details (While I was in my home country during my holidays back in 2008 some of my house mate drove my car with over speed and I failed to provide the details, my passport proves that I was in abroad during that time)

4) From 2008 to 2012 I was not doing any job, so do not have any sort of tax documents. Is this any problem.

5) I have very partial documents from 2005 to now to prove my stay, is this any problem.

Please respond, many thanks in advance.

Regards

riz1986

Re: ILR 10 years long residency suggetions

Post by riz1986 » Mon May 18, 2015 6:10 pm

1) My PSW and TIER-2 dependent visas counts for the ILR
Yes

2) Is this gap of 177 days going to be a problem to get the ILR (I am worrying about the grounds of leaving the country with no intention to come back) But I am having the email conversations between my self and university to prove the intention to comeback.

As long the gap is less than 6 months or 180 days and u had a valid leave before leaving UK.u shld be ok
3) I have two traffic offences one of them was driving with out proper licence and other fail to supply the driver details (While I was in my home country during my holidays back in 2008 some of my house mate drove my car with over speed and I failed to provide the details, my passport proves that I was in abroad during that time)

Were u prosecuted in the court ?
4) From 2008 to 2012 I was not doing any job, so do not have any sort of tax documents. Is this any problem.

No

5) I have very partial documents from 2005 to now to prove my stay, is this any problem.
do u hv ur old passport with visa on it ? if u hv all ur previous passports u shld be ok

mrvemuri

Post by mrvemuri » Mon May 18, 2015 9:29 pm

riz1986 wrote:1) My PSW and TIER-2 dependent visas counts for the ILR
Yes

As long the gap is less than 6 months or 180 days and u had a valid leave before leaving UK.u shld be ok

No

do u hv ur old passport with visa on it ? if u hv all ur previous passports u shld be ok
Dear Riz1986

Thanks for responding

Yes I have been to the court and received penalty & 3 points for one offence and ban from the driving for one year and penalty for other offence.

But the bit more worrying about is my long stay (177 days), is it comes under leaving with no intention to come back? because I went to home country before visa expires but contacted university after two months to send me the visa extension letter. They agreed and sent me the visa extension letter, which I don't have now. But I am having the email conversation with university.

Also is it ok if we do not having the GP letters from the beginning of the UK life.

Kind Regards

mrvemuri

Post by mrvemuri » Wed May 20, 2015 5:56 pm

mrvemuri wrote:
riz1986 wrote:1) My PSW and TIER-2 dependent visas counts for the ILR
Yes

No

Dear Riz1986

Thanks for responding

Yes I have been to the court and received penalty & 3 points for one offence and ban from the driving for one year and penalty for other offence.

But the bit more worrying about is my long stay (177 days), is it comes under leaving with no intention to come back? because I went to home country before visa expires but contacted university after two months to send me the visa extension letter. They agreed and sent me the visa extension letter, which I don't have now. But I am having the email conversation with university.

Also is it ok if we do not having the GP letters from the beginning of the UK life.

Kind Regards

Seniors, gurus and Moderators please help