ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

seconded overseas

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chicku

seconded overseas

Post by chicku » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:57 pm

Hi Folks,

I just got confused after reading one of the threads. The senior member and sages can help me out.

I am from an indian software company. I have been deputed to USA from 22 April onwards. I get salary here in USA and undergo tax deductions in USA. There are some quaterly components that are paid in Indian bank in INR but are taxed here in USA.

So starting from May onwards, my income falls in Band A country. ie for last 4 of the 12 months.

The first 8 of the 12 months fall in Band D country. So my income will be judged according to Band D country, with income of first 8 months prorated to 12 months.

So I understand that the section on the HSMP form 'If you were on secondment during the period claimed, please complete the following:', is amenable for me. Right? and that the country of first secondment should be USA.