ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born outside UK for ILR (settled) parents (online appl

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

euphoria1947
Mood:
India

Child born outside UK for ILR (settled) parents (online appl

Post by euphoria1947 » Wed May 20, 2015 1:06 am

Hi,
I've searched the forum and gone through the topics and found incomplete, confusing and outdated information. Members have not updated the topics for a long time hence I'm posting with new topic to get attention and get some correct answers. This thread can serve as a starting point for other ILR parents looking for answer.

Cannot apply Citizenship to baby born outside UK for settled (ILR) parents. We need to make "Online Application"(if applying from India). Following are the steps to be followed

Filing application:
1. Online Application (From India): https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/User/Home
No need of English Language proficiency as child is under 18 :)
2. Select your appointment location
3. Pay the total fee: Rs.95,600.00

Supporting documents:
1. Fill the sponsorship form (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... p-form.pdf)
2. Fill Appendix1/2 form
3. Baby passport
4. Baby Birth certificate
5. Parents passport (One of the passport should have spouse name, this is useful)
6. Parents marriage certificate
Accommodation:
7. Tenancy/house agreement
8. Council tax/Utility bill
Employment:
9. Employer's letter
10. 6 months Bank statements(with minimum balance of £600 per person), payslips, P60

Copy of all the above documents.

Questions on filling application:
1. They have asked following question under "Personal Details and Travel History", What is your permanent residential address and contact details?
I've entered Indian address is this correct or do I need to enter the UK address?

2. Under 18: Are you staying at a private address in the UK?
I've selected YES because baby is going to stay at parent address. But there is no "Father" in the relationship tab. Any idea, should I select YES or NO?

3. Under appointment location, It has 4 options "Standard appointment, Fast Track, PBS Tier 4 Student and T4 priority VISA". I feel we should select "Standard appointment"!!! is that correct?

General Questions:
1. Online application doesn't say which Appendix to fill i.e. either Appendix-1 or Appendix-2? Anyone has any idea?
2. Have I missed any other supporting documents?

Please, do provide information on this topic or add any additional information that is helpful. It will be of great help to me as well as to other members.

Waiting to see the replies, I shall keep updating the thread as and I find the information.

Regards,
Paddy

euphoria1947
Mood:
India

Re: Child born outside UK for ILR (settled) parents (online

Post by euphoria1947 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:19 am

Hello guys,
Do you have any idea or else is this a wrong forum to post? Do I need to select a different sub-forum to post. Nice to see people who have face the same problem could reply..

Regards,
Paddy

euphoria1947
Mood:
India

Post by euphoria1947 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:09 am

122 checks and no single reply!!!!

-Eup

vamshikgovind
Newly Registered

Post by vamshikgovind » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:08 pm

I am in a similar situation now. Any update on how you have approached the application.

Praveena1
Newly Registered

Post by Praveena1 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:39 am

vamshikgovind wrote:I am in a similar situation now. Any update on how you have approached the application.

Hi Vamshikgovind,

Did you manage to apply to apply for your baby? Was it in India and if so what visa? Is it ILE?

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:47 am

The status of child born outside the UK would be in line with the less-privileged parent. So, if both parents are on ILR, the child gets ILE. If one parent is on ILR and the other on a dependent visa, the child gets a dependent visa.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

nagatinno
Newly Registered

Post by nagatinno » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi Paddy,

Have you managed to get the ILE Visa for your child, kindly share your experience with us.
Thanks.

Regards,
Nagesh.