ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i need advice please on spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nokiabad
Newly Registered

i need advice please on spouse visa

Post by nokiabad » Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 pm

I have 2 jobs one slip is non pay holiday and the other slip holiday is paid i will still meet the required income in 6 months. im just worried about the non pay slip will that be a problem thanks

Rayking

Re: i need advice please on spouse visa

Post by Rayking » Thu May 21, 2015 1:35 pm

nokiabad wrote:I have 2 jobs one slip is non pay holiday and the other slip holiday is paid i will still meet the required income in 6 months. im just worried about the non pay slip will that be a problem thanks
Yes, you need to have pay slip showing amount you're being paid and corresponding to your bank statements, that's the rule, read it again.
**Holiday? Sorry I'm a bit confused, if it's about holiday payment, I don't understand how that will affect meeting financial requirement, it's better you explain your question clearly.

nokiabad
Newly Registered

Post by nokiabad » Thu May 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Rayking wrote:
nokiabad wrote:I have 2 jobs one slip is non pay holiday and the other slip holiday is paid i will still meet the required income in 6 months. im just worried about the non pay slip will that be a problem thanks
Yes, you need to have pay slip showing amount you're being paid and corresponding to your bank statements, that's the rule, read it again.
**Holiday? Sorry I'm a bit confused, if it's about holiday payment, I don't understand how that will affect meeting financial requirement, it's better you explain your question clearly.
i mean iv booked holiday last month with both jobs and one of my jobs i received holiday pay and the second job i didnt receive holiday pay, my job where i didnt receive holiday pay will that cause a problem because in 6 months i will still meet 9300 ? thanks

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Thu May 21, 2015 2:28 pm

nokiabad wrote:
Rayking wrote:
i mean iv booked holiday last month with both jobs and one of my jobs i received holiday pay and the second job i didnt receive holiday pay, my job where i didnt receive holiday pay will that cause a problem because in 6 months i will still meet 9300 ? thanks
As long as you meet the financial requirements, nothing to worry about with holiday pay

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 pm

I believe the concern may be the with one employer not paying holiday pay, the 6 month calculation will fall below the minimum income requirement? :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

nokiabad
Newly Registered

Post by nokiabad » Thu May 21, 2015 2:52 pm

As long as you meet the financial requirements, nothing to worry about with holiday pay[/quote]
thanks so do i still add the non holiday pay slip when submitting case

nokiabad
Newly Registered

Post by nokiabad » Thu May 21, 2015 2:53 pm

Casa wrote:I believe the concern may be the with one employer not paying holiday pay, the 6 month calculation will fall below the minimum income requirement? :?
i have 12 6 month wage slips only one wage slip holiday is not paid but i still meet the 9300