ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further Submission enquiry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

diawase
Newly Registered

Further Submission enquiry

Post by diawase » Fri May 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Hi guys I am new to this forum and it has been really helpful.
This is my history I come to UK in Jun 2008 for a 6 months visa then I applied for asylum in May 2010 based on My sexuality (Bisexual). My application was refused within a month, I went to First and Upper Tier Tribunal still fail. I keep repoting for nearly one year then absconded. however I met my partner a british girl 2 years ago then we built a relationship and she gave birth 8 months ago.
Recently I rang OLCU in liverpool to make a further submission on my asylum case then they refuse to give me an appointment as I am not currently reporting and IS.96 was issued to my address to report every month then after my my first repoting I rang up again to make a further submission appointment which they accept and I received a letter within a week.
I went to Liverppol the next couple week with my daughter birth certificate a letter from my girlfriend explaining that we are in relationship and Im currently living with her. I aslo took the F.S form explaing why my removal will breach the Article 8 of ECHR.
I would like to know my chance to be granted leave and how long it takes to get a decision on further submission.

Thanks all of u.

diawase
Newly Registered

Re: Further Submission enquiry

Post by diawase » Fri May 22, 2015 8:20 pm

It seems that nobody wants to reply to my post or its a lack of knowledge about asylum

WR1

Post by WR1 » Fri May 22, 2015 10:34 pm

diawase wrote:It seems that nobody wants to reply to my post or its a lack of knowledge about asylum
You only just posted the question a few hours ago, you need to bear some patience. People on these forums have other commitments such as work, family etc.. so they are not on here all the time. Remember that people are giving advice here for free.

Wait for the moderator to reply to your post.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

diawase
Newly Registered

Post by diawase » Fri May 22, 2015 11:57 pm

I have posted the same a month ago and no reply so I assune that nobody is willing to reply or its a lack of knowledge

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Sat May 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Firstly, you need to know that people don't give advice on what they're not sure about, though we all read it sometimes. My personal opinion about your case is that, it's a complex case of overstaying, deception and a case of using all the right you've got. Your chance of getting leave to remain is a bit complex I'm afraid to tell you that, though it might be possible but I don't think anyone on this forum can give you a definite answer.

diawase
Newly Registered

Post by diawase » Sat May 23, 2015 2:40 pm

When i posted i was hoping that someone would give me some advice but as u said nobody can give me one if they are not sure about it.