ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa expiring, can i delay for some days. PLEASE REPLY SOON

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kazimhzaidi
Newly Registered

Visa expiring, can i delay for some days. PLEASE REPLY SOON

Post by kazimhzaidi » Thu May 28, 2015 9:34 am

Hi,

I am applying for ILR on the basis of Long Residency and my current visa is expiring on 29th May 2015 (tomorrow).
I have obtained English Language Certificate from EMD last year, but now my friends are saying EMD certificates are not accepted so I will have to obtain a new certificate from valid awarding body.

Question:
Can I delay my application for couple of weeks because I have to give test and obtain new certificate that will take at least 2 weeks.
Current leave expiring 29th May 2015 can I apply by 15th June 2015? or Can I apply with the EMD certificate and when I get new certificate should i send to Home Office?

Waiting for your quick response.

Sumreen Fatima