ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 Visa Validity to Enter into UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DevP73
Newly Registered

Tier2 Visa Validity to Enter into UK

Post by DevP73 » Fri May 29, 2015 6:20 am

Hi,
I am currently on Tier2 ICT UK VISA and my visa is going to be expired in Nov'15 and this is multiple entry visa
I am planning to visit india on on a vacation and will be back in 1st week of Jul'15 - will i have any immigiration issues while coming back due to my expiry date is in Nov
My family also travel with me from india to UK in Jul while i come back. They have depdency VISA with similar expiry date. They were here in UK for couple of months in 2013 on the same visa earlier - will there be any immigration issues for them to travel along with me due to expiry date in Nov

Do we know if there is any minumum visa validity to enter into UK or any other documents that needs to be carried for any immigraqtion issues

your response helps

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Tier2 Visa Validity to Enter into UK

Post by poper » Fri May 29, 2015 8:34 am

Should not be an issue.
I am on ICT and had been on vacation with only one month leave remaining.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Tier2 Visa Validity to Enter into UK

Post by hassanh » Fri May 29, 2015 10:15 am

Hi Dev,

As you mentioned that your dependents were in UK in 2013 for only couple of months. The immigration officer can ask reason for this long absence.

Wait for other seniors advice.

Thanks,
Hassan