ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship for Child

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

svetiksvet
Newly Registered

British citizenship for Child

Post by svetiksvet » Fri May 29, 2015 5:28 pm

hi all, i'm Lithuanian national, been in UK from feb,2005. by april 2005 i have been registered on WRS, and have a certificate, since then i live and work in UK all the time. my son was born in may 2008. since 2 last years husband had IDL, and from this month he is British citizen, received his passport. Son has lithuanian passport.

Can i apply for registration as a british citizenship for my son and on what grounds if i can. i heard from a lot of people that i can but can not find any info online. don't really fancy paying 669 pounds for his naturalisation.
please advise

vinny

Re: British citizenship for Child

Post by vinny » Fri May 29, 2015 11:44 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.