ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director Loan ????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imran10

Director Loan ????

Post by imran10 » Sat May 30, 2015 3:55 am

Hello Guys,

I heard so many times about director loan agreement, what is that and how it can help to our business?
i am not clear, is that the agreement if we get loan from the bank for the business purpose?

Thanks

siavashes
Iran

Re: Director Loan ????

Post by siavashes » Sat May 30, 2015 2:05 pm

imran10 wrote:Hello Guys,

I heard so many times about director loan agreement, what is that and how it can help to our business?
i am not clear, is that the agreement if we get loan from the bank for the business purpose?

Thanks
NO,

please read all other topics rg director loan + policy guidance ...

this website is not 118, its designed for people who need real help...
thank you :)

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Sun May 31, 2015 7:53 pm

[quote="imran10"]Hello Guys,

Thanks[/quote]

its a way of investing your money in your company
nothing to do with actually GETTING money from anywhere

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:08 am

imran10 wrote:Hello Guys,

Thanks
Hi,

Let me explain u in simple words... Your company is considered as a separate entity (person). When u transfer (invest) money into your business in any form physical assets or cash (business account), then you claim your investment in company in form of signing a contract (Director Loan Agreement) with the company that you have granted a loan to the business (company). The loan agreement states the terms of loan such as loan date, date of loan return and return on loan etc.

Then in company balance sheet appears as "Non Current Assets + Current Assets = £50'000" and at liability side as "Share Capital (if any shares issuesd) + Loan = £50,000"

Hope this help