ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority and Premium services - CoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dialectic

Priority and Premium services - CoS

Post by dialectic » Sat May 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi everyone

I was wondering the following about Priority and Premium services:

1. Is it necessary to fill the online application for premium? I understand you have to get an appointment online and then attend with the filled form...

2. Is it mandatory to fill an online application for priority service? I saw the PDF form for download online and I was wondering if you could fill it and send it after you are approved for priority service.

3. For premium you get your biometrics taken right away on the appointment. What about priority service? do they send you a letter asking you to go to the post office to take your biometrics as with regular applications?

4. The health surcharge is paid online before filling the form, right? Just to confirm as this is a new feature...

5. While applying through premium or priority, when would be the a proper earliest date to start working (in order to ask the prospective employer to specify it on the CoS)?

Thanks a lot for you insights