ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 G - Can the salary be below requirement during 5yrs?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wwe1983
Newly Registered

Tier1 G - Can the salary be below requirement during 5yrs?

Post by wwe1983 » Sun May 31, 2015 8:28 am

Hi all,

is that allowed to have salary below the requirement in 1st or 4th year? for example:

salary in year 1: below requirement
salary in year 2: above requirement
salary in year 3: above requirement
salary in year 4: above requirement
salary in year 5: above requirement

This is for Tier1-G to ILR application process.

Thanks

Regards

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Tier1 G - Can the salary be below requirement during 5yr

Post by sagareva » Sun May 31, 2015 6:52 pm

no one cares what happened between the years. you are allowed to be unemployed.
the only relevant considerations are earnings for a 12-in-15-month periods shown in extension and for ILR
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

Semper
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 G - Can the salary be below requirement during 5yr

Post by Semper » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:20 am

sagareva wrote:no one cares what happened between the years. you are allowed to be unemployed.
the only relevant considerations are earnings for a 12-in-15-month periods shown in extension and for ILR
Dear Sagareva,

Could you please help with one painful question. If everything is fine with points and salary req for ILR (T1G route) over the 12 months out of 15, but 3 months prior to the application date I might be unemployed (trying to land it, but still), how to answer the question "5.3 Are you working in the UK?" (page 18)

And the following question "If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?" - to state average amount based on the last, let's say, 24 or 36 months?

Thank you in advance!