ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

B1 English test centre -urgent query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

swamik1

B1 English test centre -urgent query

Post by swamik1 » Sun May 31, 2015 8:58 am

https://www.computerlearningcentre.org.uk/

Could anyone please confirm that this test centre is approved by HOme Office for B1 English test ?

I have paid fees for my wife and now it appears that this test centre is not approved and I am worried about my refund.

Thanks

WR1

Re: B1 English test centre -urgent query

Post by WR1 » Sun May 31, 2015 9:44 am

See the official SELT, (the Home Office's approved test list) gives details of all the test centres that are approved. If its not on the list, it is not an approved test centre.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided