ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not a straightforward case email

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahwishjawa
Newly Registered

Not a straightforward case email

Post by mahwishjawa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:02 am

Hi everyone,

I submitted my docs for my UK visit visa on 19 May 2015, documents received email on 24 May 2015, my sponsor got call on 28 May 2015 but I got this reply today:-

"Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will notify you when your application has been concluded, and you will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.

We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi "

i wanted to ask has anyone got visa approved after receiving such an email? i didnt get any ref no either.. though i thot my case was pretty straight forward but now i am worried. and how long will they take now? any idea??

Regards

rukmesh
United Kingdom

Re: Not a straightforward case email

Post by rukmesh » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:28 am

Posting in the wrong section.

I think the right forum for you should be (http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... y-members/)