ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help - Report changes to Police Registration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Happy28

Urgent Help - Report changes to Police Registration

Post by Happy28 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:09 pm

Dear All,

I am going through the required document for the spouse visa extension, and just realised that I need to report the martial status changes to the police registration office ( finally found my PRC ). I got married more than 2 years and I totally didn't know that I have to report the changes. I plan to go to the office to report the changes tomorrow. Does anyone know what will happen if I didn't report the changes within 8 days ? Please help if anyone has the solution or has the similar situation. It will be a big help. I am so nervous now, and wondering if I will go to jail or have a huge fine because of this, or even if it will have any big negative impact on my visa extension and ILR in the future.

Million thanks in advance !