ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrm Finalcial Requirement after 06th april 2015

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tahir.usman201

Flrm Finalcial Requirement after 06th april 2015

Post by tahir.usman201 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:21 am

Hello Guys,

I want to ask you some questions as I want to apply for my wife FLR M in this month.

I am self employed and I filed my tax return for Apr 2014 to Apr 2015 for £16136
My wife is on Salaried employment and her total income £2733 from Apr 2014 to Apr 2015

Combined income from Category A and Category F: £18869

1) Can I can combined bother income together ?

2) on the form what I have to tick 

Section 7A - Financial requirement

7.3) I am self employed and my wife is on Salaried employment do we have to fill 

Income from Salried Employment ___ Complete section 7.3
Current Anual Salary £2733 

Income from Self employment ____ Complete section 7.3B
Amount of income from this source £16136

Total Amout £18869

7.3A) only for my wife

You and your sponsor total income from Salaried employment? £2733

When Combined does your annual income and your sponsor's annual income from current employment
meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?

Yes No

You or Your sponsor must have been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application
and your combined total earnings must meet the specified ammount at 7.3A for this 6 month period.
If not, does you and your sponsor income from salaried received in the 12 months prior to application meet or
exceed the financial requirement you must meet?

Yes No

7.3B) To be filled by me as a self employed

(Category F) 
(a) How much income did you or your sponsor earn from self employment in the last financial year?

You Your Sponsor
£16136

(b) Does your/you sponsor's combined self employment earnings in the last financial year equal or exceed the financial
requirement you must meet ?

Yes (go to section 7.4) No (go to question 7.3c)

(c) Does you/your sponsor's combined self employment earnings in the last financial year equal or exceed the 
financial requirement when combined with other specified income for the same financial year? You cannot combined self employment with savings to meet the financial requirement

Yes (Got to section 7.3c and 7.3d where applicable) No (go to question 7.3c)

(7.3c) I dont need to fill it right?
(7.3d) I dont need to fill it right?
(7.3e) I dont need to fill it right?

7.4) Taking into account you total permitted income do you meet the financial requirements applicable to your application as stated at 7.2?

Yes No

mhrw2t
Newly Registered

Re: Flrm Finalcial Requirement after 06th april 2015

Post by mhrw2t » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:56 am

Hi tahir, my case is very much like yours.
If you don't mind was it accepted to combine 2 incomes together falling in same financial year ???

1from salaired employment + 1 from self employed income.

Kind regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Flrm Finalcial Requirement after 06th april 2015

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:03 pm

mhrw2t wrote:Hi tahir, my case is very much like yours.
If you don't mind was it accepted to combine 2 incomes together falling in same financial year ???

1from salaired employment + 1 from self employed income.

Kind regards
This thread is over 2 years old and the member hasn't visited the forum since Aug 28, 2015 :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.