ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contractor to Staff / Tier1-ILR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Devil81
Mood:
United Kingdom

Contractor to Staff / Tier1-ILR

Post by Devil81 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi folks,

I have my ILR due in Aug 2016 which means I start building up my documents and finances from July this year.

I’ve had my previous Tier-1(general) extensions as contractor (one in 2012 & one last year). I am now planning to go staff from July 2015. Will it have any repercussions on my ILR approval or will it be straightforward as long as I comply to UKBA requirements?

My only concern is about the earnings as I may not earn as much as I did as a contractor although it will satisfy the minimum threshold requirements of UKBA. I hope they don’t compare previous earnings showed during past Tier-1 extensions.

I will see to it that all my taxes (CT, NI, VAT returns) are being paid off by year end or before I apply for ILR.

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks

askhan
United Kingdom

Re: Contractor to Staff / Tier1-ILR

Post by askhan » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Devil81 wrote:Hi folks,

I have my ILR due in Aug 2016 which means I start building up my documents and finances from July this year.

I’ve had my previous Tier-1(general) extensions as contractor (one in 2012 & one last year). I am now planning to go staff from July 2015. Will it have any repercussions on my ILR approval or will it be straightforward as long as I comply to UKBA requirements?

My only concern is about the earnings as I may not earn as much as I did as a contractor although it will satisfy the minimum threshold requirements of UKBA. I hope they don’t compare previous earnings showed during past Tier-1 extensions.

I will see to it that all my taxes (CT, NI, VAT returns) are being paid off by year end or before I apply for ILR.

Waiting for your responses.

Thanks
Hi mate.

Don't you worry about what you earn before or now.

Whatever you earned as long as it satisfies the points requirement its not going to cause any issue.

Just make sure the previous taxes and taxes and etc. taxes are paid off.

You are good to go .

Thanks
Ak
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------