ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pease help me in this question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

never
United Kingdom

Pease help me in this question

Post by never » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi

i am going to apply ILR next month on the ter1 gerneral route 5 years , but once my application become invalid when i was student

There is a question in ILR FORM

(Have you or any dependants who are applying with you ever engaged in any other
activities which might indicate that you may not be considered to be persons of good character?) yes or no

should i have to explain to HO or not

or the HO will only check my five year history

please give me some advice

Nabcan
Newly Registered

Re: Pease help me in this question

Post by Nabcan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi,
Can you please elaborate a little bit more. What do you mean by 'once my application become invalid'.

never
United Kingdom

Post by never » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Hi Nabcan

i came in uk 2006 on student visa and apply the extension but by mistake i have not fill the section which is about the history and criminal records means at the end of the form where we put all the cross in the boxes and HO office return my application as invalid and give me 28 days to complete that section and send back but i contact to my university HUB and discuss with them and then i only complete one part as the university said to me and not fill rest and after that i send my application again with in 28 days
but again my application is return as invalid and tell me to fill new application with new fee but on that time is not my fault and university talk on the behalf of me that its not my fault and its university fault so the HO of representative said that the same thing to fill new application and attn that person which my university spoke and the i got the extension but in that time i have passed the 28 days ,

The HO gave me extension on 4 april 2008 and the application which become invalid the return my fees on 2 april 2008

means these date are mention on the HO letters

so i m not sure that new application considered as the part of the last application or over stay or invalid application means i m over stay

after that i got my extension and i apply PSW tier 1 general and tier 1 extension but i never mention that because i never ever bother that but now i m really worried about this

so please can any one help me in this matter that

the ILR app HO only check my last five years route or they will check from the scratch but if they check from the scratch i have not faced any problem with my last applications like psw ,tier1 general and tier1 ext because i have never mention that

so please can any one help me in this question what i have to do

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:39 am

I think that you should be okay if you satisfy 245CD.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.