ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa communication evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

souaden12
Newly Registered

Spouse visa communication evidence

Post by souaden12 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello everyone

I have a question regarding the UK spouse visa.

Me and my spouse are preparing everything to submit the application for her spouse visa in order for her to join me in the UK.

My question is related to the communication evidence we need to provide in the application. We have been communicating via WhatsApp before and after our marriage for over a year and a half. We have also communicated via Facebook. My question is what is the best way to provide evidence of our communication via WhatsApp and Facebook? I've read on several websites people have submitted screenshots of their communication. However, others said you don't need to submit content, only log pages. There are two things I'm not too sure about with regards to each method.
First, if I submit screenshots as evidence, our communication is entirely in Arabic. I've been advised to provide translation, however I'm not sure if I myself should translate the communications, or an official translator (which would be quite hard since our conversation is very informal and we speak with our country's dialect).
Second, if I submit only log pages, how should the format be? I read that I only need to have logs of dates at which we spoke and the subject we spoke about. However I just don't feel this sort of thing provides a lot of evidence, since I'm just typing up dates.

Can someone please shed some light on the whole communication evidence part. What is the best method to provide communication evidence? If screenshots is the best method, do I need to translate our conversation using an official translator?

Thanks in advance

PariJ
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa communication evidence

Post by PariJ » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:12 pm

for marriage and subsisting relationsip you can provide the evidences from below

. Marriage
Item Document
1 Marriage Certificate
2 Wedding Cards
3 Photographs
4 Screenshots from Facebook page

2. Subsisting Relationship*
Item Document
4 Facebook Messenger
5 What’s app Chat
6 Skype Chat
7 Bank Statements (Joint account)
8 Phone Call History
9 Email Conversations
10 Gift Receipts
11 Travel Tickets
12 Photographs of First Meet
13 Post Marriage Photographs

As far im ware you need translation only for official documents ie marriage certificate etc...may be someone can advise on this....