ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Student Dependant visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zee_aziz
- thin ice -

Applying for Student Dependant visa

Post by zee_aziz » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:14 pm

hello
I am going to apply to be a international student dependant Personally. Two things i want to ask:

first, I have been withdrawn from my course, but still got valid student visa for more than 3 months. My wife has about 7 months student visa and she is still studying, Does it matter for me as I no longer enrolled to any course at all?

secondly, what questions do they ask in these sort of cases?

thanks
zee_aziz

zee_aziz
- thin ice -

another question

Post by zee_aziz » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:46 pm

Me and my wife have been in uk on student visas individually, then we went Pakistan and got married on 28 Feb 2006, then we both came back since then we have been studying different courses now im going to apply to be her dependant IF THEY ASK ME ''....WHY YOU DID NOT APPLY BEFORE WHEN U ARRIVED AFTER GETTING MARRIED IN PAKISTAN...''what the appropiate answer should be?

stmellon

Post by stmellon » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:35 pm

The apropriate answer should always be the truth.

From your mesages it seems that you applied as a student, intending to follow a course of study in the UK; however, you have now withdrawn from this programme and therefore are no longer eligible to hold a student visa.

Surely it shouldn't be any more complicated than that?