ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O form Query.. Section 2..(UK Born Child)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jpat2002

SET O form Query.. Section 2..(UK Born Child)

Post by jpat2002 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello Seniors/ Gurus

I am about to apply for ILR visa for myself next month with my wife as dependant. But we also have UK born 2 years old son,am NOT applying for my son's ILR visa as he doesnt have passport yet and we planning to apply for his British Citizenship once we get our ILR.
My quick question is do I still have to mention about my son in Section 2 of SET O form or anywhere in SET O form if we not applying for his ILR...?

Please Help..!!

Thanks

hsmp_apr2010

Re: SET O form Query.. Section 2..(UK Born Child)

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Its really up-to you. There is no requirement to apply for ILR for UK born child and personally speaking their is no need to mention anything on the form.
I was in the same situation and I wasn't asked any question. But if asked be prepared to tell them the reason and you should be fine...