ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Tier 2 General from outside the UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu.raju457

Applying Tier 2 General from outside the UK

Post by raghu.raju457 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Hi all

Please some one help me

i have already posted on my previous thread regarding the my wifes sponsors licensce has revoked

soo I am considering the different options one of them applying Tier 2 from outside UK. if i need to apply Tier2 from outside the UK then do i need to show salary criteria different from applying inside the country?. If it is different then how much is the minimum threshold can anyone please guide me to the right direction as i need to talk to my company

Thanks in advance

raghu.raju457

Out of country application salary criteria

Post by raghu.raju457 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi All

Can any one tell me what will be the minimum salary criteria to apply for T2G from outside the UK as I can't find this any where in the website

Please some one give me the details

Thanks

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Out of country application salary criteria

Post by physicskate » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:46 pm

raghu.raju457 wrote:Hi All

Can any one tell me what will be the minimum salary criteria to apply for T2G from outside the UK as I can't find this any where in the website

Please some one give me the details

Thanks
SoC code or £20,800 - whichever is HIGHER.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 am

Hi physicskate

Thank you for reply much appreciated

Can you please clear my other doubt as well. As I am already working for my employer from past 13 months if I go back to home country and apply from there then will I be considered as experienced or new entrant

Thanks in |Advance

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:46 am

what visa are u on. what is your age.
if you go back and want to come back again, u might be subject to cooling off time.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:53 am

I am on tier 2 Dependent and 29 years. Initial came to UK Tier 4 then switch to PSW after that my wife switched to Tier 2 Main applicant from PSW. And have moved to her dependent in country. Now I have a situation I have to go back to home country and apply for T2G as my wife's sponsor licence has revoked.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:14 pm

raghu.raju457 wrote:I am on tier 2 Dependent and 29 years. Initial came to UK Tier 4 then switch to PSW after that my wife switched to Tier 2 Main applicant from PSW. And have moved to her dependent in country. Now I have a situation I have to go back to home country and apply for T2G as my wife's sponsor licence has revoked.
Experienced, surely?? Why would there be any doubt?!

raghu.raju457

Help Needed about RCOS

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi Gurus can you please advise me on the below

I am tier 2 dependent visa that means I need to get RCOS but I am confused do I need to resign the job and re apply or can I continue my job while the company assign the RCOS and also at present I am drawing less money than my soc code but my company said they will increase the salary to the requirement do they need to do this now or while assigning the COS.

Please clarify me

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Applying for Tier2

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:47 am

Hi Gurus

I am applying for tier 2 visa soon, as I am a dependent of a Tier 2 I need RCOS and I need to apply from home country. After I have got my RCOS do I need to resign job and go back to my country to apply for visa or still can continue my current employment and use my holidays to go back to apply. How does this works can anyone please clarify me.

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Re: Applying for Tier2

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Please someone advise me on the above

Thanks

raghu.raju457

Re: Applying Tier 2 General from outside the UK

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:34 am

Please help me on the above

Also I am confused people talking about points for applying RCOS, can anyone tell what is this and how do I calculate my points?

Thanks your help is much appreciated

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:59 am

On your first query, I think its more an organizational issue rather than immigration issue. What will happen if your processing time exceeds the usual processing time (for some reason)? Do consider these aspects as well.

On the points, please read the T2 Sponsor guidance. It has all the details.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi all

My sponsor has applied for the restricted cos for September month I am a bit nervous with the application

On the labour market test question they only asked to provide the details like where did we posted advert and the reference numbers and the dates how would the home office verify this as the advert will be closed right? We have posted one add in job centre plus and the other one in company website we mentioned this in the field but we haven't gave them any snap shots or website links as it did not ask for is this normal or any thing wrong we have done. If any thing wrong can you please let me know I will correct this

Your help is much appreciated

Thank you

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Hi all

My sponsor has applied for the restricted cos for September month I am a bit nervous with the application

On the labour market test question they only asked to provide the details like where did we posted advert and the reference numbers and the dates how would the home office verify this as the advert will be closed right? We have posted one add in job centre plus and the other one in company website we mentioned this in the field but we haven't gave them any snap shots or website links as it did not ask for is this normal or any thing wrong we have done. If any thing wrong can you please let me know I will correct this

Your help is much appreciated

Thank you
Can experts please advise me on the above

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:28 am

Hi Experts

Please advise or clarify me on the above

Thanks

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:14 am

Hi Raju, while applying RCoS, your employer has to specify the reference numbers of job adverts and it is not necessary to mention the links. Once you submit your application, UKVI will request the documents from your employer. The documents include -

- Full job title, description, skills and experience required
- Date of birth, nationality and name of the migrant
- Screenshots of adverts
- Details of employment, where the migrant will be working in the UK.
- A copy of employment contract.

Remember, if your employer has applied RCoS based on previous application (where your employer had already sent requested documents with previous application), UKVI does not request any additional information.

If it is new application, and UKVI does not request any documents, your employer can send the above listed docs to Tier2Limits email id specifying their sponsorship licence number by 11th Sep.

Hope this helps.
Shah

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks for your Reply Shah

I think my HR has not heard anything as of now, I am slightly confused now do we only need to send the documents if the home office request or even we need to send them if they don't ask for the documents

I am already working for the company and after COS allocation company will increase my salary in line with the advertisement in this case how do we show the employment contract

Sorry Shah I am asking too many questions but these all are new to me and for my company

Can you please clarify on the above

Appreciate your help

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:14 am

Raju, ask your employer to call Home office, they will advice how to send the document. Regarding your contract of employment, I think they have to send the contract offer in-line with your RCoS application. Once it is granted, they can increase your pay while assigning it (but it should not exceed to the salary range mentioned in the advert).
Shah

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Thanks for your quick response Shah

My HR is on holiday today and she will be back on Monday I will ask her to call home office on her return.

AS mentioned before my Job advert was "Competitive" in the salary range, how ever they are giving the salary in line with the SOC code mentioned.

Please let me know if I miss some thing

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi Experts (Sushdmehta, iworker, manci)

Can anyone of you please confirm me the below, I am going so nervous on this now
Hi Raju, while applying RCoS, your employer has to specify the reference numbers of job adverts and it is not necessary to mention the links. Once you submit your application, UKVI will request the documents from your employer. The documents include -

- Full job title, description, skills and experience required
- Date of birth, nationality and name of the migrant
- Screenshots of adverts
- Details of employment, where the migrant will be working in the UK.
- A copy of employment contract.

Remember, if your employer has applied RCoS based on previous application (where your employer had already sent requested documents with previous application), UKVI does not request any additional information.

If it is new application, and UKVI does not request any documents, your employer can send the above listed docs to Tier2Limits email id specifying their sponsorship licence number by 11th Sep.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:18 pm

People will respond if and when they wish to.

Another further attempts to bump and this topic will be deleted. I am tired of deleting your bumps!!
If you cannot wait patiently, please hire a professional solicitor.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!