ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting visa refusal advice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohithnair
Newly Registered

Visiting visa refusal advice

Post by rohithnair » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

My application for my mother visiting UK has been rejected.

Reasons: not enough proof supporting Chartered Accountant document.

In general, I have the following doubts.

1. How can I prove my mother has strong ties to home country (India)?
She has immovable property assets in India --- how can I provide proof of the same, because it is in local language. (property deed statements) ?
--- reason for refusal was not providing enough information about assets verified by Chartered Accountant!!!

2. My brother is independent and working in India ( will that affect the application )? or provide as a validity for strong ties in India?

3. Most of the assets are not in her name, but she is legally eligible (all assets in the name of my deceased father).

4. Will statements in local language needs to be converted to English before submitting as proof ?

5. Is there any lower limit on any amount which should be held in the bank for supporting her stay in the UK (even though I am the sponsor of the visit)?

Thanks

rohithnair
Newly Registered

Re: Visiting visa refusal advice India- UK

Post by rohithnair » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:21 am

Please any help.