ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jact25bd
Newly Registered

ILR Application

Post by jact25bd » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Hi
I am under tier 2 but recently got my company's licence suspended.
Among different reasons, In Point 5 of the suspension letter mentioned I said I was in the office and answered ph calls but the visiting immigration office visited the office but couldn't enter and called my office number and no one answered.
I was planning to apply for my ILR under 10 years rules after 10 months.
My question is if my lawyer appeal against the decision but looses will I be still able to apply for any other route or I will be ban for further application.

I will highly appreciate if any one reply as early as possible.
Thanks
jact25bd

jact25bd
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Application

Post by jact25bd » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:42 am

Can anyone suggest please. I urgently need some suggestion.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:50 am

Your post is not easy to actually understand or your question is not very clear.
lawyer appeal against the decision
What appeal for what application?
but recently got my company's licence suspended
What do you mean 'you got...' the company license suspended? Is it a company on the sponsor list or an umbrella company or is it your company?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jact25bd
Newly Registered

Post by jact25bd » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi Cr001
The licence of the company, a private limited company, I worked for and under which I have got my Tier 2 General leave to remain has been suspended and recently received a letter from Home office Compliance team stating the company has been suspended from sponsor register.
Since HO has given 20 days time to respond/appeal against this decision, the company is planning to challenge the decision using a lawyer.

jact25bd
Newly Registered

Post by jact25bd » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:58 pm

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Exactly what is the question you want to ask? Your post is not clear.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:46 pm

please confirm if i re-word it right

your sponsor company has had their tier 2 licence suspended. you are affected being under their licence, and you want to buy sometime in order for you to complete 10 years meeting the time criteria for Long Residency.

20 day notice I asume was issued to your sponsor that they can lodge an appeal within if they wish to
I think you want to know if that process can take as long as 10 months qualifying you for Long Residency application, and if it did not what options you might have

I leave it here for CR001 lol..
thanks,

jact25bd
Newly Registered

Post by jact25bd » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:23 am

Hi Princess of Ammi
Thanks for your post. You are right.
All i wanted to know if my employer looses his licence will i be still able to apply for leave to remain in any other route.