ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment Break & P60

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atrang

Employment Break & P60

Post by atrang » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi there gurus,

I need advice and guidance regarding my scenario.
I came to UK on a T-1 (G) visa in 2010 through an Indian company, although transferred to it's UK counterpart and was getting my salary in UK and also paying tax and NI. Within 6 months, I resigned from the organization and had to go back to India for a month to complete the exit formalities while I had secured another job in UK which I joined after coming back to UK and continued paying my tax and NI. However, I have not received any P-60 from my first employer. I continued with the new employer for more than a year and then started my own limited company for contracting and I received P-45 from my second employer.
Now my query is that what should I do if I don't have P-60 from the first employer and will there be any problem because of my employment break?
Also, what do I need to show for the period since when I have been self-employed? Will the SA302 be sufficient in that case?

VijayUK

Re: Employment Break & P60

Post by VijayUK » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:23 am

May be you can order Employment History from HMRC and let UKBA know in the cover letter that you have lost it.

Cheers
Vijay B