ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One month bank statement has different format from others

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mr Kirk

One month bank statement has different format from others

Post by Mr Kirk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi Guys

I am a British citizen and applying for Category A salaried employment. I wanted to submit my wife application now but the May bank statements have not arrived and they told me it has been delayed until first of July.

Now I want to print transactions page for May and have it stamped by the Bank. Will this be okay to have 5 months Bank statements in an official and colored format and one month in different format that is printed Black and White electronically and has an official stamp.

Will this represent a problem especially that my first application has been refused because I had one payslip different format from the others and letter of employment signature was electronic and not original. Now I am very wary of documents having different formats.

Kind Regards

adnan111
Member of Standing

Re: One month bank statement has different format from othe

Post by adnan111 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:18 pm

A lot of people print online statements and get them stamped by the bank, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Mr Kirk

Post by Mr Kirk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you for your reply.

My only concern is the different format of the May bank statement. Will this be an issue even though it is stamped?

Kind Regards

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:38 pm

Mr Kirk wrote:Thank you for your reply.

My only concern is the different format of the May bank statement. Will this be an issue even though it is stamped?

Kind Regards
I think that are interested in genuineness of the bank statement rather than the format. You could explain why it is different in additional information section.